Bacon Shrimp Avocado Dip is indeed a dip, but it is so much more. It’s a dip, a spread, a topping or a filling. You can eat it right off a spoon. However you eat it, you will love it.
This dip is perfect for an appetizer spread. Can’t you picture it as the centerpiece on your Superbowl table? Serve this kicked-up-a-notch guacamole with tortilla chips, crackers, pita bread, baguette slices or whatever you like.
Be sure to put a little aside in the kitchen for yourself, because your guests will devour this before half time.
- 1/2 pound peeled and deveined cooked shrimp
- 3 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 2 large ripe avocados
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- In a medium bowl combine the shrimp and bacon.
- In a separate bowl, mash the avocados with a fork.
- Squeeze the lemon juice over the avocado.
- Add the salt, chipotle pepper and cumin to the avocado, stir to combine well.
- Add the shrimp and bacon, stir to mix.
- Serve immediately.