Master Cookie Dough is so fun to play with. Add a pinch of this, a dollop of that, roll the dough in this, fill it with that! One dough that can cover all your holiday cookie needs.
These Nutella Bites are the latest one made with Master Cookie Dough. If there is a Nutella loving nut in your house, these cookies will be gone practically before you have a chance to take them off the baking sheet!
Recipe: Nutella Bites
- 2 cups Master Cookie Dough
- Nutella Hazelnut Spread
- Powered sugar for garnish (optional)
- Heat the oven to 350°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using clean hands, roll a ping pong ball sized piece of cookie dough.
- Make an indentation with your finger, pinching the sides of the dough slightly to widen the hole.
- Spoon about 1/4 teaspoon of Nutella into the indentation.
- Place the cookie onto a baking sheet, pressing down gently to flatten the bottom of the cookie.
- Repeat with the remaining dough.
- Bake the cookies for about 12 – 15 minutes, or until the cookies are golden brown.
- Cool the cookies completely on a rack.
- If desired, sift powdered sugar over the top of the cooled cookies.
Preparation time: 30 minute(s)
Cooking time: 15 minute(s)
Copyright © Cheryl D Lee.
Go here for the Master Cookie Dough recipe.
Go here for a roundup of all the cookies made so far with the Master Cookie Dough.